Saturday, August 29, 2015

Middle class war!

Our middle class is already gone, we now resemble a third world country, having about 1 tenth of 1% of the super rich running this country, and 90% poor, getting stuck with the taxes that the rich have gotten away with not paying.

The poor 'do' pay taxes, and those who can least afford it, like those addicted to alcohol, or cigarette's, pay the most, it is tax on cigarette's and tax on each bottle of alcohol.

I never had a problem with alcohol, I drank some at party's, a 'social' drinker, but the good Lord knew I needed to be addicted to something, so he led me at the age of 16, to try a camel cigarette, I wanted to be a 'grown-up', I 'played' it cool all through high school, and by the time that I graduated, the cigarette's were in a sense, 'smoking me'. I was addicted. For the next 40 years, I was addicted. An alcohol or cigarette addiction is so difficult to break, that often it just kills it's victim's, but God willing with a patch and an e-cigarette with no nicotine in the vapor, Granny finally got off of them. Wonder how much in taxes I paid in that 40 years, besides what they took out of each paycheck.

If I had not become addicted, I think that I would have been so self-righteous that I couldn't stand myself.

I would like to suggest that any thing that goes to supply our military, should be manufactured in this country, to avoid sabotage, from gun's and 'sword's' and uniforms to bombs, jeeps, planes, and ship's, including air force one. Putting America back to high paying Manufacturing jobs.

Our infrastructure is in such bad shape, that it is dangerous, man-hole's explode sending their covers high, bridges collapse, roads buckle, forest's burn. Bernie will put Americans to work on the infrastructure first.

No comments:

Post a Comment